21 December 2023

Why praise them? They should know better!

 



ezs note:  I ran across and Rev. Ed Trevors gave a breath of fresh air.  Unfortunately, most of what passes off as 'Christianity' is pure crap.  I may not see every line side to side (he is a [real] Christian, I am a Baha'i), but, geez, this guy is good. I'll do my bit to promote him. To find more about him, go to Bing AI and type in 'Who is Reverend Ed Trevors?'

By the way, if you're free on Saturday nights, Ed broadcasts live on most Saturday nights at 7:30 pm (Eastern time).  Look for :

3 comments:

  1. Emily, you posted a link on my blog and I will return it as I said I would. https://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2023/12/an-answer-to-emilys-recent-comment.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piccolo, I do understand that you have strong feelings about protests. But Mr. Zingarelli is not some rabble-rouser. He is just a man who loves his transgender daughter. Now, you may agree with him; or you may not. That really doesn't matter to you or I, but he has the RIGHT to voice his opinion to a state House and state Senate, as does the right of every Ohioan. This is what makes democracy works, as creaky as may seem.

      Delete
  2. Piccolo, you may want to read this: https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4373509-judge-desantis-false-information-transgender-health-care-ban/

    ReplyDelete