05 November 2021

What I believe...

 



ezs note:  I've given this some thought - no, a great deal of thought - but I've given a great deal of respect and admiration to Baha'u'llah (1817-1892).  I'll be ending this with a quote of Baha'u'llah, as well as His son, Abdu'l Baha, as well as Shoghi Effendi (among others).  If you wish to peruse the Writings more thoroughly, you can see bahai.org .  To read an introductory book by J. E. Esslemont, you can read here.

Send down, then, upon Thy loved ones, O my God, from the heaven of Thy bounty that which will cause them to fix their gaze upon Thee and to act in accordance with Thy will and behest. Ordain for them, then, what will profit them and preserve them, what will draw them nigh and set them free. Verily Thou art their Lord, their Creator, and their Helper. No God is there but Thee, the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Generous. (Baha'u'llah)

No comments:

Post a Comment