14 August 2015

Transgender people face high suicide risks

Laura Ungar
The Courier-Journal

Credit:  http://i.imgur.com/prM3a8A.png

ezs note:  If you or someone you know is feeling desperate or suicidal, there is something you can do!  Seek counseling from a competent professional.  One way to tell is seeking professionals from the American Psychological Association.  Another way is to seek out Schools in Transition.  Although it's a handbook for parents and teachers, students from 9 to 12 will find it equally valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment